Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Here this is my dog. He's cute right? Ok enough praises for this naughty lil one. His name is Futien (Yes, what a name for a dog.. lol.. Fu = luck, tien = heaven, sky.. some feng shui stuff, both my parents are believers).

Currently still a pup. A 5 month old pup. He has grown quite a bit from the first time I saw him.

Should I expose his naughty exploits? Hmm.. You shall pay u naughty dog for all the biting u did to me. Where do I start? Dirties the front porch with his occasional pee n poo. Wouldn't wanna pee and poo while he's out for a walk. Bites stuff (Shoe, his leash, plants, his water bowl, the bbq pit and ME!). Only sits when he wants snacks or food. Flips his bowl when he has finish eating although there's still food in it. I should stop now before he ignores me for exposing his secrets. Yes he doesn't know how to read but he's got this psychic thing going on. He'll know if you spied on him from the door. He'll definately turn his head and face you. Then he'll start barking for attention.

Here's some more pictures of him. He posed for me because he was sleepy. He's one hyperactive dog that would qualify for the high jump and 400m event in the dog Olympics.


Ecstasy is the best medicine. Futien on pills.



To your left, to your left..



The sleeping ' beauty'.




Futien and his toy.




He likes people carrying him. Manja!



Posing.



Sleeping.





Contemplating life?



Aaawww.. look at those eyes!





Sleeping pose no. 2.


Focus..



Focus... focus...




Ahh.. Better! But no grabbing my phone!




That's all for my lil doggie futien. This is the best pose I got from him.

3 Comment(s):

TheJessicat said...

it gave u bite marks.


and u still love him!!! awwwwwwwwww

TheJessicat said...

oh and... why his face like got demam campak wan =P

Vincent said...

his markings lo.. demam jahat..

yes i do love him..