Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

$$$ Rush..

Argh.. I'm tired of rushing here and there for PTPTN. Have to certify this and that. Can't they simplify things? Yeah I know it's because money is coming from them to me and in return I have to make sure that all my details are true, but it's really hectic to rush back to Penang to certify all my certs. I'm lucky that the Bar List (A list of names of students who are barred from sitting for Finals because ponteng too much..) is already out as I'll be skipping a few classes just for PTPTN..

Btw, will be in Penang for the weekend. =)

9 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

aiks, why dont you get your family members to help you sahkan them and then courier?

Vincent said...

Coz DSA (Department of Student Affairs) needs to certify my signature and the Commissioner needs to certify my parent's signature. So might as well balik n let the Commissioner certify both the signatures.

DSA will be jam packed with students who needs certification.

Greynovember said...

wah so mah fan wan meh?

Vincent said...

yalah.. That's y I'm grumbling... Have to ponteng class and balik penang.

TheJessicat said...

honestly u can NEVER count on gov stuff -_-

Greynovember said...

jessica : actually i beg to differ on that statement.

regardless how bad the govt is run, the key point here is that they much room to improve.

to say that you cant count on the govt is not exactly fair. to me PTPTN is a great saviour. without it, i wouldnt have been able to do my degree and regardless how flawed the system is, loan defaulters should pay back the loan on time.

Vincent said...

Jess & Kev : Actually u can really count on them on certain stuff. PTPTN is one of it, they are damn efficient I tell u. Once ur grades drop below 2.0, cepat cepat they will potong the money. N they are friggin strict, and very very memafankan.. Need this fella to certify.. Need stamp hasil.. Need print n sign tons of documents.. Print sampai my printer also habis ink.. However it's not exactly true for other departments such as Pos Malaysia and Telekom. Itu dua really mau kena from me... Work macam kena paksa..

Greynovember said...

maybe my exp with them was a bit diff. i masuk ukm tu, bawak dy all certified copy during the 1st week. half an hour they process my request kow tim.

Vincent said...

I was supposed to pass up all the forms today but they canceled it because they couldn't clear the first few courses.

Accounting, Banking & Finance and some other course was supposed to have finished their session this morning. They couldn't clear it for the whole day. So they pushed sessions for other courses to tomorrow. Rushed to campus and ponteng Quantitative Techniques class just for this and they canceled my session.. Cilaka.. They better clear it by tomorrow.