Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

T.U.A

As I read blogs of people who are already in the working world, fear took control of me.

In another 3 years time I'll be finishing my degree and start working. Phase 3 in the life of Vincent Tan. Then I'll start paying bills, rushing for deadlines, coming up with action plans and designing product placement and all those stuff.

This coming August I'll be 21, legal voting age. Last year I hit the big 2-Oh, no longer in the -teen stage anymore. How lah?? Semakin hari semakin tua... I think I'm having Peter Pan disease now and will be finding ways to get back to Neverland and the Lost Boys.

Tinkerbell! I need some fairy dust here!

8 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

bro you post stuff way to fast!

hahaha, anyway its just a little phase. we all grow up. =p

Vincent said...

Lol. I was having multiple thoughts at that time.

Yeah we all do.. =)

Greynovember said...

omg you are just 21?

shit. ahahha.

Vincent said...

Haha. Yep this coming August. Makes you feel older? lol.

tokmoh said...

I'm 22 wor...... I definitely feel very old when I have an Indonesian classmate who's turning EIGHTEEN this year. By the time she's at my age, she's edi graduated n working, sigh......

IIANM, her fren said their voting age is 17... if our voting age that low, BN edi pupus last year, lol.

Vincent said...

Yeah that's y I feel old.. Flunk Form6. Now I'm just entering my first year in Degree.

17? Seriously its 17 over there? Yeah memang pun akan pupus if Malaysia's is as low as their's.

tokmoh said...

Or was it 18, tehehehe... She supports Pak Susilo Bambang btw :)

They finish their secondary school same age with us, 17. But dunno what, their system is surprisingly better than us, they can immediately do degree after that <_<

Vincent said...

I'm sure there are reasons to the differences. I'm sure Malaysia would be different if the voting age is that low..

Dunno much about Indonesian politics. =)