Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cure for boredom?

Guys what do you do online? After doing all the usual stuff like checking the mail & checking Facebook or Friendster accounts.

Do kindly suggest me some stuff to do online as I'm getting bored after doing the usual stuff. Any free, light but fun online game? Wonderful sites? Interesting articles?

I seriously need a cure for boredom for a few more days as I'll be heading back to Kampung Kampar.

4 Comment(s):

tokmoh said...

Anime. Great on-going series I recommend: K-ON, Hayate no gotoku 2nd season (if u've read the manga), Eden of the east.

Monopoly, board game or in computer.

tokmoh said...

O wait, I just properly read ur post, kekekeke.

Yea, but seriously, google "monopoly here and now full version rapidshare". It's ard 13MB, so u can put it in ur USB n play everywhere.

Vincent said...

Apalah tokmoh.. lol. You carry a monopoly here n now in your USB everywhere you go? That's interesting... But I think my free time is gone by now, degree just started and assignments show be coming very soon..

tokmoh said...

Aww......

Reading manga helps to kill time too. Popular online manga sites are onemanga.com and mangafox.com

Series I'm reading now: Bleach, One Piece, Bakuman, Fairy Tail, Detroit Metal City, Full Metal Alchemist, et cetera.

Dunno what, after exam finished last two weeks, malas facebook edi... frenster oso I haven't login for over a year edi ahaha!! But I guess I still need to fb at least once in 2,3 days :)