Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, February 23, 2009

WARGH!!!

I FEEL LIKE I'M GONNA BITE THEIR HEADS OFF!!!

Seriously this is getting on my nerves. TM ARE YOU SLEEPING ON THE JOB??? A page that used to loads in seconds is still loading after 5 minutes I opened it! Paul Tan is taking ages to load. Facebook is even worse. Is this what you call broadband? Do more in less time? MY ASS!! This is what it used to be like in the days of 56K dial-up Internet... What happened to MSC? What happened to vision 2020? Vision 2020 will definitely be delayed if this goes on.

People let's rise up and form our own ISP company.

3 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

RAGE!!!

Ya lor, ystrdy I wanna open facebook oso take ancients...

Actually it's been yoyo lately. Jap ok, jap mati zzzzz

Greynovember said...

think streamyx is doing some maintenance works. its fast now and then.

Vincent said...

tokmoh : I can finish one game of solitare n facebook is still loading.

Kev : fast? seriously? it's been lagging for days here.