Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Status Updates

Projekt Hamster 90% completed.
Exams are over.
I think my Edifier macam sudah koyak.
The all-new Honda City looks not bad.

Will blog more the coming weekend when I'm back in Penang.

6 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

projekt hamster?

aiyamak, go get a real hifi system for your pc speakers.

Vincent said...

Yeap been working on it whole night.

The only barrier to that is my budget.

Anonymous said...

Meery Christmas, Vince ;)

what hamster? U're rearing pet?

Get a headphone lor. I like my Philips SHP2000, although oni trouble is, I dunno how to get rid of sweat smell without using water.... shud I get Febreze?

Eww, City's looks is.... mismatched to be polite. The rear part is especially 3-series celup.....

Vincent said...

Merry Christmas, Moh!

Nope, u'll see! =)

Febreze a... I sprayed that on my 6 year old Nike bag and it doesn't really smell that good. It has that particular smell... That Febreze smell.. lol.

I actually saw one with my own eyes. The side profile was better than the previous one. The front looks canggih somehow la.. the back yea.. memang 3-series celup..

Anonymous said...

So Febreze is nono. Aaargh...... what shud I do? Edi dam smelly, bt dunno how to clean..... T_T

Hmm... not yet spot one in SJ. Front makes ppl think its optimus prime yohohoho. But persona is still better to me yohohoho. Persona oso got hoffmeister kink oo...

Speaking of which, Transformers 2 comin up nxt yr!! Yippii!!

Vincent said...

You might wanna try wrapping pandan leaves around your headphones. lol.

Yea memang optimus prime. haha. You too noticed the kink? I thought I was the only one who saw a lil bmw in its design.

Yea memang coming out next year, the first one was cool! Heard rumours that there is going to be a female transforming bike.