Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, December 29, 2008

2oo8 (End)

The end is near, end of the year that is! Not the end of the world! I'm not some disillusioned apocalyptic prophet! This year was kinda special. It went by awfully fast. Before you knew it, it has already been 6 months. Maybe it is just me.. I have assignments and projects pouring in, that might explain why time passes by so fast for me.

Anyway, it is time again for resolutions, economic predictions and wild countdown parties. Do keep your resolutions, work hard and party responsibly.

I'm wishing all readers an early Happy New Year or Happy 2009 as I might be unplugged on the actual day.

6 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

aiyo, 1st year also stress dy.

final year see how die.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!!

Zzz, mine wasn't epic at all. No fireworks in putrajaya..... -_-

Nevertheless, I found the best troll of the yr: Aya Hirano might get datukship this year, bwahahahaha

Greynovember said...

WTF. no fireworks in putrajaya?

Vincent said...

eh... I tot I commented back? hmmm..

kev : yala sudah start stress.. before cny also hv to stress already.. kena belajar untuk finals... which is on the week after cny! =(

tokmoh : i think they are preparing for the drop this year. that should explain the absence of fireworks in the capital of the country.

TheJessicat said...

ehhh ehhh why happy new year sommore?? UPDATE!!

=P

Vincent said...

wait wait nanti ler... updating..