Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mad mad weather..

What has happened to the weather? Has it gone haywire? I mean seriously, it's been raining like almost everyday here in Kampung Kampar. It's supposed to be the raining season right? Why am I conplaining? It's been like that since the last weather change.

I don't think so. Something has gone terribly wrong. I haven't seen rain this frequent. And neither is Kampar the wettest town in Malaysia. A divine intervention? Highly unlikely.. A sign of global warming? Possibly..

It's time for a change. If not, my clothes will stay wet and smell, I can't go to campus or I'll be stuck in campus, I'm going to starve as the town is a 5 minute bicycle ride away, I can't play badminton. Hmmm..

Think you've defeated mother nature? Think again. She's still holding a few aces...

6 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

bro, you sound like you originate from kampar. muahahah.

eh, baju busuk use TOP.

Vincent said...

Lol. No I'm not a Kampar local.
TOP? Does it really work?

Greynovember said...

it does work when you dont have sunlight!

but make sure you put enough.

veini said...

hows ur marketing paper going on?
same to u..best of luck..my final exam next saturday..hehe..

Name A Star said...

Ya agree .
no chance to play badminton and i think we have to shift the time for playing already .haha

Vincent said...

Kev: I was stuck in school again. There's an expensive alternative tho - the bus which costs 70cents per trip. N u'll have to get the tickets from the Finance Department. Yea it does work but not for long..

Veini: Marketing was ok I guess. It was a big relief when it was over.. Fuh~ Good luck to you for your finals.

Jemy: Shift time? Who want to tido? lol..