Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Insult assault?

I was flipping through some blogs and came across this particular post. It was about the 'emo' culture. Before 'emo' there was the 'goth'. I'm sure people in major cities are already fond of these culture fads. The author of that particular blog was slamming emo people. I was okay with it at first till I came across this picture :



Oh so now you judge people by their looks? You can just punch them in the face just because they looked as though they belonged to a group you hate? Seriously I would have punched you in the face for this picture. You wrote that you're a devout Christian and you are doing this? Judging people by how they look? Can't they have the freedom to choose whatever hairstyle or fashion they would like to follow? Try putting yourself in their shoes. Do you like it if I were to judge you based on how you look? What did God ever taught you? You're a disgrace..

4 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

ppl do the most well.....

the confusions of the simple mind.

Adelene said...

well who doesn't judge anyone?
I mean seriously, at first point, everyone will judge, it just depend if you express it out.
well at least that is to me =)

Name A Star said...

human behavior.
i thinks you should teach them what had Mr Bala taught us - sociology haha

Vincent said...

Well in a different context yeah, you do judge people by how they look. But would you assault him if he does look like a terrorist?

The picture is an assault itself. It encourages people to hit others with the posted hairstyles..

Jemy : If this is a culture, it is seriously disturbing.. I simply cannot tolerate people who would attack another just because of their looks.