Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Westlakes, Kampar...

Now I'm writing this from Kampar. There's a computer lab just opposite my house. So now the Internet isn't very far away from me.

How's life in Kampar?
Hmmm.. Not bad although it can get boring at times. That should be good for me to encourage me to concentrate on my studies. My room is kinda small since I'm sharing it with my brother but it's just enough for me to stay.

Ok that's about it from me. Next I'll upload some quirky photos I took of UTAR and the people there! =)

11 Comment(s):

TheJessicat said...

vincent dear

hope ur doing fine there. we will all miss u! actually, we already do.

Thanks for being part of us, with your presence it's double the fun, double the company, double the siao-ness.

Be back soon, yea? We'll go over when we can!


WE LUV YA!
-us

Vincent said...

Nice to know I'm already being missed! lol..

I can't say how soon I'll be back but I'll definitely be back. It's ok, you don't have to arrange a trip here for me. Maybe you can arrange a trip to Gua Tempurung. It's just around the corner. It's a long corner though. Lol..

Anonymous said...

can i say i miss you? hahahhaha.

i've never been to UTAR campus bro. actually you study apa situ?

Vincent said...

Yes you may kev. It's not only reserved for females.

Studying foundation in arts leading ti business management. I'll post up some photos soon.

Anonymous said...

Kev, are u sure u are missing him? U flattering him only....

Anyway Vincent... Watch out for my cousin brother who just joined UTAR this intake too... his name is Bernard Ng... from Ipoh. He is studying Year 1 for Banking and Finance.

Anonymous said...

i'm officially gay.

Vincent said...

Bernard Ng? Would try to, but UTAR's population just exploded! There aren't enough places to sit in the canteen and there's only one stall operating. The stall owner expanded hsi stall to two stalls now.

Kev I thought you are getting married?

chRistiNa LiMeY said...

hope you're enjoying the crappy place!! nyahaha.

come back time must let me know ya!

Anonymous said...

Good for u la. Can keep bloggin is fun ;) .

Gomenne, I've been busy this month, but last Friday I went to Penang for a trip with my frens, and u've just left!!

Now that the trip's over, I can go online back again, ahh... and watch anime, ahh... will blog abt my trip when I can upload my pics ;)

Anonymous said...

vincent : tengah kumpul duit la.

tokmoh : BLOG BOUT PENANG!

Vincent said...

Christina : Sure but it's kind of a rush since I'll be back for 3 days only. Hope I can come back n stay for a longer duration.

Tokmoh : Not really sure tho, the line in uni is crappy. Haven't tried their WiFi yet, still waiting for my laptop to be repaired. Screen turned plain white, can't do nuts about it.

Kevin : Gambate!!