Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Time is running out..


Time for me in Penang that is. I'll be leaving soon to Kampar. I had a shock this morning when my dad announced that he'll be sending me and my brother down to Kampar tomorrow. It was so sudden. I protested that I'll be bored to my skull till Thursday (The actual registration day). He answered me that he had no other time available to send both of us down. I was doomed to a few days of boredom.. Or so I thought.

Lady Luck was on my side when he came out and told me that we'll be going on Thursday morning instead of the initial plan. I let out a sigh of relief. A few more days in Penang is all I have left. No no don't start crying yet, I'll be coming back soon. How soon will soon be? I cannot promise you that. It might be weeks, months but definitely not years.

For those who's still in the dark on why I'm moving to Kampar (Only me and my brother), let me update you. I'll be going down Kampar to continue my studies. A new chapter in my life. In UTAR (Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman or more fondly known as Universiti Tak Akan Rugi). Almost all preparations are done. Bags are yet to be packed. Goodbyes are yet to be said.

8 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

havent had time lately.

umm. kampar aint that bad a town bro. its small compared to penang, yes. but its near to camerons, teluk intan and a few beaches.

btw, they have great bread chicken.
min bao kai.

Vincent said...

Bread chicken? Is it the curry chicken bun? I've tried that. Those are awesome..

Beaches? Kampar is near a few beaches? Really? Do tell which one and how do I get there.

Quite nervous about moving down there but still excited at the same time.. lol..

Anonymous said...

hoho. my translation sucks.

ummm. well, its not that near actually.
there's a few in sitiawan/lumut area. teluk batik for instance but its not that nice anymore.

you can also drive to bidor.
the ngap tui meen there is super.

rachelK said...

sigh ... u really wanna chaos dee ???
sobs sobs .. our gang less 1 more person dee.. me n jess would b boring . no partner for hike and jog !!! and no ppl can bully !! tsk tsk tsk
anyway take care ya my dear frenzz
* huggie*

Vincent said...

Kev : Aaahh i see. But getting there would be a problem for me. I don't intend to bring my car down with me. I don't wanna feel being used. You know that kinda feeling.. And some people are like that..

Rach : Yes I going to chao d. Dun worry la guys. Mr Carter coming back also mer.. N Mr Sim too. They can do anything I can. I'll let you guys know whe I'm back. Thanx for the memories guys.

TheJessicat said...

fuck u upside down lar bitch. that damned last sentence of urs almost reduced me to tears.

i hate u.

go away. =(

Anonymous said...

hahaha, that true. when you have a car EVERYONE IS YOUR FRIEND.

but then you have to know when n how to put down your foot lo and not get taken advantage off. perhaps you are still young and you dont wanna get on the wrong end of ppl. macam i. peduli apa.

jess n rach : goodbyes are hard. they are never easy. but here comes the best part. you ppl are never apart from one another. its the friendship that stays in the heart that matters.

Vincent said...

Jess : Awww... Come on Jess. It's gonna be ok.. Not that I'm disappearing forever.. Be strong. You're the rocker chick not the emo chick! Rock on!!!
*every step I take, every move I make, every single day, every time I pray, I'll be missing you guys*

Kev : Yala susah nee.. Tambah problem and asking them for fuel money will be another problem. I rather use my own two feet and walk rather than having those idiots around. Thanx Kev for the advice.