Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged-Huer

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
When I'm out of ideas on where to eat.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks?

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Nope. I was cranky.

4. Have you ever streaked?
No way! Never!

5. Are you an understanding person?
How do you judge yourself?

6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian

7. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
Haven't for some years already.

8. What did you last get upset about?
Going to Kampar too soon. But it was all solved later.

9. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
Only once in a while.

10. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Of course! I was estatic when I received my letter of offer. Been waiting for it for weeks!

11. What are you looking forward to this summer?
It's summer for the whole friggin year!

12. Who was the last person you ate with?
My parents and brother at Evergreen. I tell you the buffet was G R E A T!!!

13. Do raisins belong in cookies?
Raisins in cookies? Never had that before.

14. What's your screen name?
vincent? it was [azeroth] some time ago..

15. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
The ambience. The mood. The theme of the party.

16. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
No no no, had enough of science...

17. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
South America. Copacabana! Who would want North Korea?

18. Kiss on the first date?
Yes

19. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Chicken!

20. What's one thing you've learned?
The world is not enough.

21. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Can't exactly remember. It was either with Jess & gang at the BBQ or with my boo.

22. Would you ever donate blood?
I would want to but I'm hesitant because the needle might be tainted..

23. How many snack machines are in your school?
None. Since when do they have snack machines in school? Hmmm.. I think I know why some school children are obese..

24. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes.

25. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
None.

26. Do you believe in karma?
What goes round comes around.

26. Have you ever been asked out?
Yes.

27. Are you good at telling jokes?
I guess not.

28. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Lol! Mine is already small.

29. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes but I don't think they can stay best friends for long.

30. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
What do you call the one which comes in a wooden square box?

31. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
Haha! I wouldn't want to know, but I'm guessing none?

32. Do you write in cursive or in print?
Print.

33. What were you doing at 10 am?
I was sleeping.

34. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Only the colour of my hair changed.

35. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I think it was Milo-peng.

36. Who's tagged?
Whoever feels like doing this, be my guest.

10 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks?

SURE OR NOT.

Vincent said...

*closes eyes and starts thinking hard*
Nope, only cheeks! =p

Anonymous said...

Cheeks only??

Hmmm.... let me ask Kevin which is favourite part....

So Kevin..... tell us...

Anonymous said...

ahhhh hmmmmm.....

18sx.

Anonymous said...

Caught you....hahahahahaha....

18sx....

Vincent said...

Kel all of us here are above 18. So if you don't mind, spill it! =p

Anonymous said...

grace : shooo...

vincent : omg. how i know you. forehead, lips, nose, nipples, teeth, ear, toes, punggung, neck, knees, elbow....

Vincent said...

Yes only cheeks. Where else?

Kev you loved all those parts of your body kissed?

Anonymous said...

OMG.... Kevin is misleading you now, vincent.... OMG!!!!

Anonymous said...

now to think of it.

its weird. hahahahhah!