Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

What do airports do with lost baggage if they fail to trace the owner? They sell if of course! Heathrow Airport made the news again recently by selling lost bags. How much is one of it worth? That would be around 20 Pound. What you might find inside is yours to keep. How nice! 20 Pounds for a bag full of surprises! Sometimes you might find a bag full of designer stuff while at times junk.

People do come for this baggage auction and they actually made a profit by reselling the stuff they got from the bag! Err.. Imagine some guy selling your dirty clothes on EBay! Or maybe buying back your own clothes from that guy through EBay. o.o"

KLIA could do the same thing when they fail to trace the owner. It will definately transform KLIA into a bigger cash cow although they might have to face quite a bashing from our professional, local bashers (Who has Proton and the Government in their list of to-bash).

17 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

now why sell when they can keep them all?

Vincent said...

Err... Good question..

TheJessicat said...

id leave my luggage full of dung, going for 20pounds

Anonymous said...

i do have a complaint against air asia n MAS.

the way they handle the baggages are horrible. baling sini and sana. pecah sini and sana.

Anonymous said...

Ya lor, in M'sia too ganas, not worth to pay RM20 even if they do.

So far, I've had 3...or was it 4 bags ' handle pecah cuz too ganas they handle the bags. Msia Boleh.

Greynovember said...

tokmoh : guess its basically there is no pride in their work.

Vincent said...

ularsawa : since when did any government employee has pride in their work?

never ever put break-ables in your luggage! my family did once when we came back from Beijing. Upon opening the suitcase, all the plates we bought pecah..

TheJessicat said...

*farts* and keeps it in a tupperware container

XD

feelin hungry at this time of the nite vince? go check out my latest entry ^_^

Vincent said...

Jess I'm gonna hv to charge u for the advertising space here.. =p

Anonymous said...

vincent. ular is me. crap.

ahahah..

btw, i've come to know several ppl in the govt sector that are as good as those in the private sector if not better.

Vincent said...

kev : Yea I knew it was you. Remember where we mistook each other for some other person? I thought you were my cousin who got married recently. And you mistook me for one of your friends. lol.

Those are a rare breed. The post office in my neighbourhood opens at 9. And the clerk slowly takes his time buka pintu, buka komputer, masuk bilik for like 5 minutes although there was already a queue out at the counter! I swear I could have bitten off his head when I stood there looking at him sloth around!

kxin said...

Sounds fun la! If i lost my bag they sure untng for those who won the auction!!!

u know la ahem... my underwear somemore got my signature and my man's fragrance on it!! sure cost some fortune one >.< lolzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Heheh, mediocrity eh?

If only everyone can just be more direct with each other, things would've improve. But that's the thing: here, tak apa speaks louder than action.

Like, if I ever meet those kind of post office worker, Vince, I wouldn't hesitate to smoke and throw the stub right at him. But well, since this is bolehland, we all kan "berbudi bahasa", "sopan santun" and all, that kinda stuff only happens in my head. Think I would've been rude if I actually do it? I can only blame that guy's rudeness to my most precious asset: time.

Vincent said...

KX : u sign underwear buat apa? so, meaning u're ready to give them away?

tok moh : I dun think being direct with anyone who potrays the 'tidak apa' attitude would actually improve them. Instead, u'll get the 'ini customer sangat menyusahkan' label from them. At that moment I seriously wanted to start my own post office if that's possible.. lol.

Anonymous said...

Then I can always blog abt him, let the whole world know "Ini Malaysia punya pejabat pos sangat menyusahkan", wakakaka. What reason can the Pakatan Rakyat be stronger this election?

I once read Lim Kit Siang even blog abt a pesakit who passed away bcuz the local govt clinic/hospital's ambulance didn't have petrol, I mean God, a life's at stake, and that person died bcuz of lousy govt attitude? Tsk tsk tsk......

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to mention: that pesakit was supposed to be sent to another hospital which have the facilities to cure his/her disease. Forgot what his/her disease was, it was a long time ago since he posted abt it. All I know is he/she tragically passed away, and there were hundreds of comments chanting "50 years is enough!! Vote for a change!! Vote for any opposition!!"

Padan muka bee anne. Their tak apa attitude to not take any action to that clinic/hospital had become their downfall (as well as various issues, generally speaking, they're too friggin arrogant to dengar suara rakyat).

Vincent said...

WTF??? No petrol? His life was just worth a tank of petrol??? Memang padan muka..

Well, I dun wanna waste my time on him. He ain't worth it..