Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thanx for the memories...

These past few days you made me felt really happy. It was just like the ol times although something was missing. You made that something felt insignificant when I was with you. I had so much fun with you. Thank you for expressing and telling me everything. The moment I was you was really sweet, it was magical. Thank you for the time. Thanx for the memories.

I wish I can have it all back. I know I've really disappointed you. I'm really sorry. No I'm not gonna pester you with the question again. I'll just wait for the answer here. Take your time. You have really been the best for me. I thank you again for everything. Do take care if you are reading this. I'll see you soon. Everything is gonna be ok.

0 Comment(s):