Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm sorry.. Please forgive me..

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. You must have heard this over and over again from me. I am suffering terribly in this pain. It's unbearable. Please make it all go away.

I'm sorry I made you angry. At that moment, I know it was more than anger itself, it could have been hate too. I take full responsibility for everything that I have done. I deserve to feel this way. I deserve to feel how you felt. Take it out on me. Give me a slap to wake me up. Shout it out to me to make it clear. Make me feel the pain you are feeling. It might not even be enough to justify my actions. I'm just very sorry.. What have I got to do to make you love me again?

I'm sorry I made you cry. Your tears kept pouring and I did not know. To be more precise, I did not care. You were sweet enough to send me sweet messages. You were sweet enough to call me although you did not have anything to talk to me. Just to hear my voice you called. I did not have anything to say. I made you feel unloved and ignored. I'm really sorry.. What have I got to do to make you care?

I'm sorry to have took you for granted. You were there for me till the very end. Although with a different role. I'm sorry I acted all egoistic and left you there alone crying. I thought I was strong. I thought.. Looks like I wasn't.. I'm really regretting my actions.

I'm lost now. Days had been idle and slow moving. Nights have become cold and dark. The rain pours non-stop. The internal strife keeps on raging. My emotions are in turmoil. Please please forgive me.. What do I do when lightning strikes me?

I cannot let this go on.. It's tearing me apart. Eating me inside out. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me and we'll start over. Please.

-Unrestrained. Written with guilt. Inspired by emotions. Driven by anguish.

7 Comment(s):

rachelK said...

i understand ur condition ..
haizzz.. hope u recover soon wif her la...

Anonymous said...

omg. hope everything goes well bro.

Vincent said...

thank you guys for whe well-wishers..

JC♥ said...

dun la so sad...
i believe she still loves u la..
good luck yea!
and for the time being..
CHANGE UR BACKGROUND MUSIC!!
it makes u even more emo.
haha.

TheJessicat said...

take it easy there, pal. =(

God hears u.

Anonymous said...

bro, hang in there.
Jeremiah 33:3

i'm gonna be quite blunt here. figure you are 18/19. what you want at your age now may not be what you want down the years.

sry. but wish you well.

Vincent said...

thank you all again for the support. thanx kev, it's ok.