Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beyond words...

Somethings are not what they seem to be. Saying I love you might just be a phrase to cheer me up. It might seem warm and all but I felt its emptyness echoing. I'm sorry or some lame excuses is not the words i want to hear from you. It's not that I want you not to say it but if only you knew how I really felt deep inside. How easy it would be if only I knew what you were thinking all this while. Wouldn't it be easier to show me how you feel? This feeling inside me now is indescribable, it's something more than words. Showing me your feelings is all you have to do to make it real. But was it even there at all? If it was, then you wouldn't have to say those cold and empty 'I love you's. Yea you called and text me to say that you love me but the emptiness is still there. Yea cause I already know that from that day, it would never be the same again...

What would you do if you knew how I felt? What would you do? What would you do if my heart was torn in two? Would you even care? Or would you even notice?

Sigh.. life sucks at times...

2 Comment(s):

TheJessicat said...

Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
Its not that I want you
Not to say, but if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I love you

More than words

Now Ive tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close dont ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldnt have to say that you love me
Cos Id already know

What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldnt make things new
Just by saying I love you

---------------

See? I knew your entry was familiar!! =)

heads up dear buddy. We're all here fo you..And very coioncidentally, God showed me something that i can share with you.

This morning when i was surfing, I chanced upon something that is relevant to your predicament. It sure helped me in coming up with a good advice for you.

If you think that no one else can love you the same way or better, you're wrong. So very wrong. Becos what I happened to see this morning was something i wanna tell you about.

=) wl show the page to u later.

*hugs*
till then, ya know u'll always hv us. Fo shure schizzow ma nizzo!

XD

Vincent said...

cilaka.. i told u over the phone wat i was bloggin about.. of course you'll know where that came from. thanx for being there always.