Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Public Bank calling


For the last few days, people from Public Bank has been calling me. Wasn't sure what they wanted as I can't really hear them through the phone (I think it's the fault of the phone or the line on their side). Received one call during my lecture and another one when I was eating my lunch and the other one while I was still asleep.

Just got one awhile ago and finally I have the time to hear them out properly. In turns out that they have been chasing me to sell me some kind of insurance.. Still can't hear her properly as their phone still suck but I did manage to get a few bits n pieces here and there.

The lady explained the whole package to me and in the end, I told her no. Yes very evil of me but I could have made it easier or less painful for her if she would have asked me the question before explaining the whole thing or ask me if I was interested in it.. Maybe it's company policy? Kesian the lady..

And I thought it was some phone survey thingy, received some in the past and I do not believe in just ending their call just because it's a survey that does not benefit me. Yes yes I'm a nice guy...

*Smiles*



Public Bank building image from Euphoria in Misery
Cheshire cat image from hiltontarrant’s posterous

0 Comment(s):