Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day


The movie Valentine's Day is a pretty good watch and it would have been better if you watch it with your other half and it would be best if both of you watched in on the day itself, 14th February. The all-star cast was very good at playing their own respective roles. I personally like the phone-sex woman (Gotta love those accents! lol), now what's her name again? Ummmm.. I'm bad at recognising celebrities...

The day would have been perfect if it wasn't for the insanely long que of people lining up to get tickets. It was a first for me.. Never have I ever been in a line that snakes all the way to the escalator. And I wonder why the only cinema screening this movie is GSC (Golden Screen Cinemas) in Gurney Plaza? Why is it not available in Queensbay Mall?

0 Comment(s):