Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Press the 'RESTART' button?

Rewinding back a few days, I was asked to choose between two paths. Paths in life.

A : Continue with my degree in Business Administration and finish it.

B : Push the RESTART button, leave my degree and go to 'Med' school(LOL).

What 'Med' school am I talking about? Yeah it's the 'med' school you have in mind. here the M = Medicine. However it comes with a 'BUT'. I'm not gonna enrol in 'med' school to become a full-fledged doctor, my grades from my secondary school do not permit me. Instead, it's a Diploma in Physiotherapy.

Why? Because it's sponsored. It's something like a scholarship but after finishing it, I'm bound to work with the organisation for 6 years.

Where? Most probably in Mahsa college in PJ.

At this point in time, I've chose to push the big red RESTART button and I'm still waiting for an answer from the organisation. So, there's no confirmation whatsoever yet.

I'm gonna be a doctor! Yay! lol..

On a different note, the all-new long-overdue V10 powered Lexus(Toyota) LF-A is out. The back is gorgeous but the front is a lil funny..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photos from Paultan.org

4 Comment(s):

tokmoh said...

Wow, u're really serious about it?

All the best man =)

Ahh yes, watched the LFA video? Can hear the V10 sound, just like a Ferrari!!

Vincent said...

Yep serious.. But apparently it didn't work out.. =(

No more poor man's Ferrari from Toyota anymore. ;)

tokmoh said...

It's even more expensive than a Ferrari in UK!!! I can't remember 599 or 612, but yeah. I have to say, good luck to them... unlike msians, british are not blinded by the T brand power...

Vincent said...

i think it's the 599. don't know what's gotten into them guys at T. they should have followed the guys from Nissan, more power for a lower price.