Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to S1

After a very tiring and stressful night/morning, I deserve to be rewarded and so was I by me myself and I. Just had my Economics exams this morning, and the night before I only slept for 2 hours (Which should actually be just 1 hour, overslept lah.. lol) because I was trying to gobble up 9 chapters (Which eventually became 8 chapters, Chapter13-Exchange Rates, the last chapter was not coming out, I knew this at the last minute when I reached campus.. =.="). I tell u, I very the geram when I heard about this.. Susah betui I try to telan and understand the last chapter with all the graphs... Oh well.. It's up to my dear tutor now who likes to say, 'See you next sem lor.. Aledi reserve a place for you mah...'.

And so about the reward I was supposed to present myself, I went on a Mafia War rampage and a blog-surfing spree. I jumped from one blog to another and another and another and another.... and until finally I came back here. lol. At the very same time, my Windows Media Player was playing 'My Home Sweet Home' by Nobou Uemetsu from the Final Fantasy 5 piano collection.

The 6 degree of separation theory is kinda true.. I begin with a blog of a total stranger who has links to my friend's friend's friend. Then the chain slowly grew shorter and I end up at my own blog. =)

0 Comment(s):