Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Saturday, August 01, 2009

As I sat in the toilet...

...a few moments ago, doing what I do best, there was silence all around except for occasional trumpeting from my rear end. Then I overhead a conversation between a guy and a girl which goes like this :

Guy : Nice to meet you!

Girl : Nice to meet you too!

Guy : Is that your bra?

Girl : Yea.

Guy : Is it a B-cup one?

Girl : No, it's a F.. *sarcastically*

Guy : Oh really? Then your nipples must be pink..
I love pink nipples.


After he finished his sentence, I was in deep thought and did not hear the continuation of it. I was thinking to myself, "They just met and the guy is already asking about her bra? And telling her his fantasies? WTH???".

And if that wasn't bad enough, the conversation happened with the guy smoking (I found out from bits of the remaining conversation) in the back alley of my house and the girl, in her room (I'm guessing here because her voice was kinda soft.)with her window facing the back alley.

Call me kampung-minded or old-fashioned, but this is just wrong..

6 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

that conversation is really wrong.

you sure they just kenal-ed one another?

Vincent said...

You normally say 'Nice to meet you' during the first time you meet someone right? So I guess it was.

Greynovember said...

lol. you never know. haha, but imagine instead of the guy guessing the size of her boobs, the girls questions his instead.

Vincent said...

lol. I bet he'll be shouting with pride about his lengthiness.. lol.

veini said...

wow i like the conversation..lolx..F cup..mmh..huge huh..

Vincent said...

Cakap ajer F-cup to kacau that guy..