Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, July 06, 2009

If I Were A Girl...

If I were a girl, even just for a day,
I'd roll out of bed in the morning,
And take one hour of shower,
And take 1 hour to put on make up,

Then another for the hair,
I'd call up all my cliques,
And yak about this n that, boys n girls all day,
Cause my boy spins money

If I were a girl,
I think I have lots of fans,
Who thinks I'm beautiful,
I swear I'd be Miss World '09...




. . .




After putting monthly bleeding cycle, unstable emotional thunderstorm,
probability of finding a good boyfriend/husband,
backstabbing b*tches
& cost of living into the whole equation,

being a guy > being a girl.

So it's a big NO NO from me. Being a guy ROCKSSS!!!



DO THE ACTION & SAY IT WITH ME GUYS :

Photobucket

BOOM! BOOM! FIREPOWAHH!!!

4 Comment(s):

Ice Cream said...

haha...if u r girl,sure very cute..Having A long hair and wearing the skirt...wahahaha...But bcome a boy is better la...cos ur so thoughtful and caring abt ppl..haha^^That is a praises for you being a guy yo...haha^^Take Care anyway..aLL The best to you ^6

Ice Cream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ice Cream said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vincent said...

lol. thank u thank u n all the best 2 u 2. =)