Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Do the right thing, UTAR..

Got up at 10a.m.
Photobucket

Took a bath.
Photobucket

Brushed my teeth.
Photobucket

Texted Darren if he could drop me to campus.
Photobucket

He said yes.
Photobucket

Waited for him.
Photobucket

SMS received...
Photobucket


...From Darren.





Econs class canceled...

.................
............
.......
....
..


*my spark plugs ignited*
*pistons starts to accelerate*
*me engine roared past its redline*
ROOOOAAAARRRRRR!!!

Went back in to the house.
Switched on the laptop.
Logged in to Facebook.

Lucky I did not decide to cycle..

With so many technological advancement, I'm still getting last minute cancelation. I wasn't the only one receiving this. Me lady's class was canceled a few times just before the class started, her's was worse, it was an 8a.m class and she was already in campus, luckily it wasn't her only class on that day.

Hello UTAR, can you please inform us earlier? Not all of us are driving to campus. Most of us are cycling and some of us struggled to get up the fully packed bus to come to campus. Please be more considerate. We are paying you money. Do think of us.

0 Comment(s):