Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, July 27, 2009

Chris Daughtry's Poker Face



Fuh!! A nice cover of the song Poker Face by Chris Daughtry.

5 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

nice.
you should youtube a particular acoustic version of hey ya (i think thats the name of song by the two african american rappers)

Dr. Theorist said...

There is another version of Poker Face by Lady Gaga herself. It's a slow jazz one and personally, I find it very pleasing to the ears. =)

Vincent said...

Kev : Thanx. Will try.

Raz : The acoustic version with her playing the piano? Honestly, dun really fancy that version. To me, Chris Daughtry's > Ori Poker Face > Acoustic

tokmoh said...

Kev: aah, I really enjoyed hey ya (Outkast) back school, listening to it nowadays also kinda made me feel nostalgic.

Poker face kah...... edi makes me feel annoyed listening to it, like how umber-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh, under ma um-ber-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh

Hehe, sorry Vince :) I'd prefer listening to The Dark Knight OST, dunno what, but my taste in music is more into instrumental/soundtracks, even classic like Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, etc scores featured in Nodame Cantabile (very nice anime about music).

Vincent said...

Haha.. But but.. this one is different! It's chris daughtry! lol. I just find this one better than the original version.

I do listen to those kind of songs too. I love the music from Final Fantasy, the orchestra pieces, fuh! memang best! Soundtrack of pirates also not bad, transformers not bad and a few concertos or works from old guys like Beethoven and Bach.