Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A father's endless love

It began with this :

A son says to his father: 'Dad, would you be willingly to run a
marathon with me?'
The father, despite his age and a heart disease, says 'YES'.
And they run that marathon, together.

The son asks: 'Dad, can you run another marathon with me?' Again father says 'YES'.
They run another marathon, together.

One day the son asks his father: 'Dad would please do the Iron Man with me?'
Now just in case you wouldn't know, 'The Iron Man' is the toughest triathlon in existence: 4km swimming, then 180 km by bike, and finally another 42 km running, in one stroke.
Again father says 'YES'.


And ended with this :


2 Comment(s):

Kevin said...

saw this in church last year and everyone emo-ed 9 9.

Vincent said...

I was at the edge when I saw the video.. The song push me further out.