Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, April 27, 2009

Temperature rising..

I know I should be studying for my finals now but aduih... Tak deh mood.. Why? Why?

These few days its been very very hot here in Kampar. As in seriously its hot and humid. Imagine sweating even after taking a cold shower in the middle of the night.

Rain rain come again. Please don't come another day..

6 Comment(s):

kevin said...

ahhhhhhhhh.....memories of my uni days. even with the fan blowing at you pun macam oven........

Vincent said...

Haha.. Yala memang betui betui panas!!

tokmoh said...

Me too... T_T Last few weeks, everyday rain in Subang Jaya, now everyday bahang like hell wei...

My exam next week, OMG!!!

Vincent said...

Yea mother nature is going haywire. Good luck to you in ur exams! I just finished mine. =)

tokmoh said...

Jealous nye...

I'm gonna be literally "dead" until next 2 weeks. T_T

Vincent said...

Then 'bury' yourself in the books before you're 'dead'. lol.