Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The future is in your hands?

Photobucket

I've always had this lil something for Journalism. So this quiz confirms it. Die lah.. How lah this time? I'm currently going to major in Business Administration but my heart (and this quiz) is telling me to take the other path. Sigh..


It's been quite accurate for most of my friends who have taken it. So... it's quite trustable?

6 Comment(s):

veini said...

what quiz u took? i mau try also

Vincent said...

Tekan lah the 'Take the quiz!'.

tokmoh said...

Isn't being a motor journalist nice, Vince? ;)

Just looked at Paul Tan's fb, he went to Korea with Faisal Shah (Autocar ASEAN editor), Hezeri Shamsuri (NST's Car Bike Truck), n some other. Sigh...

My result tied journalism with politics, education n language :I

Vincent said...

Yeap it would be wonderful if I could be just like them.. Sigh... Still considering... There's still one last chance for me to jump majors next sem..

tokmoh said...

Jump majors? To what, if u can do it?

Vincent said...

I just completed my finals for my Foundation now. It's something like pre-U. After that I'm going to major in one subject during my degree. So Journalism is one of them that I'm considering. If I don't choose, my default major would be Business Admin.