Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Highland getaway

Last two weeks I was up in the misty hills of Cameron Highlands. I wasn't alone, a big group of wonderful people went up there with me. To be more specific, they were my tutorial group mates from UTAR. The journey there was both exciting and adventurous. It was filled with many sharp corners and sweeping turns. I'd be overjoyed if I was driving.

Photobucket
The vegetable farm


Photobucket


Photobucket
We needed some uumph! So where do we go?


Photobucket
Boh Tea centre!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Boh tea cauldron


Photobucket
Table for two


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
In those early days, they even have mist fans!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Boh tea factory


Photobucket


Photobucket
Ze crazii people!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Ze crazii people again!


Photobucket
Equatorial Hotel


Photobucket
Pretty flowers


Photobucket
Purple cabbage


Photobucket
Underaged buying 4D numbers. lol.


Photobucket
My RM 4 economy rice


Photobucket
This is where we stayed. I think it was called Athurium.


Photobucket
The friendly ghost

2 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

officially the most pictorial blog you have ever posted.

Vincent said...

Haha. Yep yep. I took many many pics of the hills but I filtered out most of them. Thought it might get too redundant.