Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, November 24, 2008

Midterm fevers...

The Management paper is over. Another 5 subjects to go. Webpage Design is just a sunrise away.

It's both inspiring and shocking to see that students in UTAR are actually studying like it's finals already. Everywhere you go in the campus, you are sure to find students sitting down on the floor with notes in their hands. Not even the canteen is spared as you can see students studying while eating.

As for me, I'm still having fun and taking life easy. Guess I was lucky to get a 3.33 for last sem. Hmm.. I should really be eating up the Webpage Design book right now.. But all those codes, elements and jargons are hard to swallow..

To anyone who is having their mid-terms right now, I wish you good luck and all the best. =)

5 Comment(s):

Ice Cream said...

haha^^okok....u too jia u jia u..all the best for midterm...^^hehe^^

ST3V3N said...

All the Best too...
I know you are steady and smart , no need to study also can get higher CGPA ...
But , u oso should study coz not every time u r lucky ... xD

Gud Luck !!!

Name A Star said...

Ya.. good luck!

Greynovember said...

hey bro. good luck in your coming papers.

but ahhh...i never study till the last week of the exams.

Vincent said...

Thanks guys.

Kev : Well I'm worse than you. I never study till the paper is just a day away. Thanks anyway. Hope you're happily working! =)