Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Thursday, October 02, 2008

I am the Nightwalker!

I've been up late a few nights already. No I'm not having insomnia. I've been transforming.. Claws begin to form from my fingers, dark, dirty and razor-like claws. The two studs on my head had begin to show its true form, now a pair of horns stood on top of my head. My eyes had turned green not with envy but instead with ambition. Stare deeper into them and you'll discover a blazing emerald fire filled with wrath, envy, greed, lust and pride. I hunger for battles, for only battles will make me stronger. As many battles as I fought, still I cannot satisfy my hunger. I will bring pestilence, famine, war and eventually death to any who dare oppose me...



I AM THE NIGHTWALKER!!!


In actualy fact I have been prowling Facebook for a few late nights already. What am I scouring for late in the night? No corpses or gold nuggets for me to steal in there. I've been addicted to Elven Blood and Skies of Blood. Both of them are applications in Facebook. And yes, both of them are RPGs (Role Playing Games). I love RPGs as they gives you a sense of achievement after playing them. As you progress through the game, your character will develop as well. I prefer it over games played a few rounds like Counter-Strike and DoTA (Defense of The Ancients).


In Elven Blood you play an elf who is out to save the world. The storyline is pretty much linear with no variations at all. Everyone will have the same storyline and everyone's character will be the same elf. The only difference in there is how you build your character. There's 4 attributes to level; HP, Stamina, Strength and Agility. Well I don't have to explain HP. Stamina is needed for actions. This games requires stamina in everything you do, from walking to another town to completing a quest. It recharges but it sure is a long time. Items gained from quest or bought can increase your stamina faster. Strength determines your attack points and defence points. Agility helps you avoid damage and perform critical strikes.


You are catapulted into the future when playing Skies of Blood. You take up the role of a police squad member. It has the same format as Elven Blood, only the setting, the storyline and the item is different.

It's quite addictive once you start playing. You just can't wait for your stamina to recharge! Once you start, you won't stop till the end of the storyline. Bah.. You might not even stop although the story ended, you'd move on to PvP (Player vs Player) instead!

6 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

gua sudah lama tarak main game..

Vincent said...

Hmmm.. I guess you don't really have the time to spare for games right?

Greynovember said...

ada ada. tapi...never play Dota dy lo. blueserver closed?

my gaming is still on my old faithful ps2.

Vincent said...

Ada but that time has been spent doing something more 'interesting' right? Lol..

Hmm.. Left DoTA a few years back already. But I've been trying again the past few days.. Deny pun tak boleh d.. There's a few new badass heroes in it too this time..

Blueserver? Hmm.. I think they ran out of money and is currently looking for sponsors. Currently they are on blogspot. Try blueserver.org.

It's been a long time since I last gamed on my ps2..

TheJessicat said...

IM THE NIGHTWALKER!!! IM !!


I AM!

I AM!!!

=P

Vincent said...

U latte sipper la..