Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Monday, August 25, 2008

Old & New





"Open sesameh!!"

Oh my, you fail me at my most crucial hour, before a presentation! Before a public speaking presentation! You deserve to be casted into the murky depths of the Atlantic Ocean.






















"These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you."
-Nancy Sinatra, These Boots Were Made For Walking.


Come to papa! My new Tombelli!


6 Comment(s):

Greynovember said...

bugger at least you can find shoes. i cant even get shoes my size.

Vincent said...

With your height, you should have bigger feet. Maybe you should look at European or American brands.

Greynovember said...

susah. i also stingy bit. not willing to spend more than 200++.

only hush puppies size 10 i can muat. not all somemore.. only the exp ones. damn.

Vincent said...

Lol.. Not willing to spend more than 200++? With your size = extra material = extra cost! I saw a nice pair from Penguin I think, is there such a brand? It was a whopping RM240!

Anonymous said...

SOMBODYYYYYY is gonna get new shoes. lol!!


got them already>?

Vincent said...

Yep. They are in my room already!