Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Home!

I'm back home in Penang. Not for long though, I'm going off again tomorrow. Yeah, I'm back just for the weekend.


iFOODEx is on right now, guys get yer butt off to PISA (Penang International Sports Arena) now! It's on from 9am till 9pm. Get your favourite foodstuff at half the normal selling price or even try a new product being introduced into the market.
I'm going later, around 2/3pm perhaps? Still waiting for mum to come back home.

Hmm.. What else am I supposed to do back here?

Bathe Futien (The dog).~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DONE
Trade in my uncompatible 2GB RAM.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PENDING
Buy new leather shoes.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PENDING
Install the printer in this laptop.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PENDING
Took lunch.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DONE
Buy Taiwan sausages from iFOODEx for my boo.~~~~~~PENDING

2 done and 4 more to go... So much things to do, so lil money left.

Talking about money, ever wondered how much your site or blog is worth? Here check it out. Don't sue me if the figures doesn't please you. It's quite belieavable to me but are there any fellas out there who wants to buy this site? Lol..

http://www.yourwebsitevalue.com

"Turning words and thoughts into $ through blogspot is interesting."


Are you wondering how much this blog of mine here is worth? It's worth a measly $54. That is good bye to dreams of selling this site and owning a house in Moonlight Bay and a GTR in the garage.




I apologise for lacking pictures in my recent posts. I left my cable(the one that connects my hp to the laptop) in Kampar, and I left my mind there as well. Hmmm.. Time for another brain reformat..

5 Comment(s):

rachelK said...

fu-yoh! bac pg d, but din meet us pun!!!!
saddist ...

Anonymous said...

fulamak. S54 ok ma. I guess.

Vincent said...

Rach : Yes now I'm back in Kampar. I was really busy, had to settle some stuff. There itu pending mia benda la kena settle.

Kev : $54 from $0 is not bad really.. Pouring your thoughts and writing it out, not much effort but $54 gained.

Anonymous said...

Waa....ok la $54. Mine is $24 million.... wordpress, that is. Dunno what, I think my website no value pun, I put my blog, it just keep re-directing back to wordpress.com!!

Vincent said...

tokmoh : weird.. try deleting cookies n trying again..