Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jessica the hippo!!


Hear ye hear ye... Ladies & gentlemen... Boys & girls of all ages... Step right up.. Step right up..

Ok ok, get to the point already. I was surfing the net while my brother was channel surfing opposite me. Then suddenly he stopped at Animal Planet. I couldn't be bothered bout it until I heard something.. Jessica the HIPPO!! Most of you would not get this but I have a friend who goes by the name Jessica, look out for her blog in my links section on the navigation bar to your right.

Hmmm.. This is revenge for all those DISTORTED and MANIPULATED images of me you put up there!

Looks the same eh?
Yea *snort*snort*!!

So.. after seeing this no more emo k? Ben.. She's a hippo right? I'll do you a favour now. I'll link this post to your site n to the hippo's site. Hey it's free advertising!

By the way, Jessica the Hippo is now showing on Animal Planet. About the schedule.. That I'm not sure, you have to check your Astro Guide. I was just attracted to the show's name not the show.. lol..


4 Comment(s):

TheJessicat said...

ohmygoodness....

thank you for dedicating something to me for the sake of cheering me up. rlly appreciate it pal.

but..

NO THANK YOU for juxtapositioning me with a beast of a hippopotamus!!

*hugs*
i knw i hvnt been bloggin fo a while, been rlkly emo. =( but anyways, i was better yesterday night and i guess im totally ok now.

=) I'll be back with multiple posts!

*grinnnnnnnnnnnnn*

Vincent said...

Good to hear that u're ok. Yea u've been missing for quite a while..

Sorry for the noob photoshop. I could have pasted your face on the hippo if I was better. Next time I guess? lol..

rachelK said...

my goodness .. jess hippo ? lol

Vincent said...

Yes Jess the HIPPO!!!