Big Black Book

bad ass book of doom? not quite yet...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Complains complains complains...

Ok ok I've decided to start a brand new topic after comments on hazardous blogging branched off to motor journalist complaining about their jobs. Have a look here.

Sure enough every job does have its bane. Even rock stars get headaches once in a while. I mean come on which job is perfect? Which job won't require you to chase the deadlines or crank your brain on solving certain problems? Why are they complaining? Us mere mortals here wished that we can have your jobs. Oh how I wish I can get paid by testing out cars brand by brand? That would be paradise for me although I would have to write my article before a certain date. I wouldn't mind the sleepless nights. I wouldn't mind missing wandering in Spain to write my article. I wouldn't mind facing bashers if the car is really that good. I wouldn't mind because I would be doing something I like and getting PAID for it! Imagine blogging and getting paid for it. No I'm not talking about a pitiful amount of money for each unique blogger. I'm talking about big bucks for an article. Who in their right mind would mind?

My point here is you are getting paid for doing the things you like. Yea imagine getting paid to dig your nose, if you like that. But whining over trivial matters such as chasing deadlines and bashers are totally nonsensical!

0 Comment(s):